urban greenery, trees, tree moving, maintenance, arboriculture, urban decor, parks, gardens, play areas, meadows, wetlands, landscape, public works,CO2 emissions
- By bringing to fruition green areas and through maintenance services the needs and expectations of customers are met, resulting in total customer satisfaction. Not only is this level of satisfaction seen in the moving of large trees, which have a high percentage of taking root but also the moving process itself has a low impact on the health of the workers and the environment. Moreover, such a process complies fully with the Law by using the necessary technology to meet the health and safety requirements of the workers and to protect the environment.
- By the involving and training of people, Floricoltura San Donato complies with with the requirements of quality, safety, environment and the promoting of a proactive approach to environmental issues, quality, and safety.
- By communicating and spreading the best green management practices as a resource for our cities and by having the commitment and the spirit to participate with new national projects regarding public green areas.
- By the maintaining and improving of the management system for quality, environment and safety, equipment and their capabilities in terms of effectiveness, operational efficiency and safety using advanced technological solutions compatible with the Company's operations. By minimizing waste production, both direct and indirect CO2 emissions and by consolidating the attention to the needs of the interested parties.
- By preventing environmental pollution, working both at the design and the production phase in the application of the best available technology. By preventing, eliminating or minimizing risk at the source.
- By implementing health and safety procedures at the design and the production phase in the application of the best available technology. By preventing, eliminating or minimizing risk at the source respecting Article 15 of the Legislative Decree no. 81/08.
- Financial Stability: by considering the economic aspects of the planning of activities in providing the Company and the Customer, stability, continuity and innovation.
Floricoltura San Donato Milanese
Via Unica per Bolgiano, 29 - 20097 San Donato Milanese (MI)
Tel +39 02.52.78.744 Fax +39 02.55.60.14.06
Tax Code - VAT 07719730157